दोस्तों आज के इस प्रतियोगिता वाले युग में सफल होने के लिए या फिर टिक पाने के लिए हमारा हर तरह से अपडेट रहना बहुत ही जरुरी है...इसलिए kvskidszone इसी क्षेत्र में थोड़ी सी भी मदद कर पाया तो ये सौभाग्य होगा!!!!!!(अपडेट रहिए,खुश रहिए!)
SEARCH SOME THING...
शनिवार, 29 जुलाई 2017
why do we fall ill cl-ix
(Chapter – end)
1. How many times did you fall ill in the last one year? What were the illnesses?
(a) Think of one change you could make in your habits in order to avoid any of/most of the above illnesses.
(b) Think of one change you would wish for in your surroundings in order to avoid any of/most of the above illnesses.
Ans. I fall ill only once last year. I had suffered from typhoid.
(a) I will avoid street food specially those which are cooked at unhygienic places
and kept uncovered.
(b) I shall keep my surroundings cleaner than earlier.
2. A doctor/nurse/health-worker is exposed to more sick people than others in the community. Find out how she/he avoids getting sick herself/himself.
Ans. A doctor/nurse/health-worker is exposed to more sick people than others in the community still they avoid getting sick themselves because they take care of the preventive measures like personal and community hygiene/cleanliness and immunisation to prevent infectious diseases.
3. Conduct a survey in your neighbourhood to find out what the three most common diseases are. Suggest three steps that could be taken by your local authorities to bring down the incidence of these diseases.
Ans. Three most common diseases in my locality are diarrhoea, malaria and tuberculosis and following steps I would suggest to be taken by our local authorities to bring down the incidence of these diseases :
i. Supply of safe drinking water and preventing incidences of open drains.
ii. Improved and hygienic environment free of garbage and wastes thrown in the open.
iii. Eradication of mosquitoes
iv mmunisation/vaccination camps
4. A baby is not able to tell her/his caretakers that she/he is sick. What would help us to find out
(a) that the baby is sick?
(b) what is the sickness?
Ans. (a) If the baby is crying and remains restless no matter whatever is done to ease him/her out then he/she is sick.
(b) We must observe symptoms and severity of the symptoms to diagnose the sickness.
5. Under which of the following conditions is a person most likely to fall sick?
(a) when she is recovering from malaria.
(b) when she has recovered from malaria and is taking care of someone suffering from chicken-pox.
(c) when she is on a four-day fast after recovering from malaria and is taking care of someone suffering from chicken-pox. Why?
Ans. A person is most likely to fall sick when she is on a four-day fast after recovering from malaria and is taking care of someone suffering from chicken-pox because during her fast she was on a limited diet and didn’t get sufficient nourishment hence her health condition is poor such that she is very likely to fall sick.
6. Under which of the following conditions are you most likely to fall sick?
(a) when you are taking examinations.
(b) when you have travelled by bus and train for two days.
(c) when your friend is suffering from measles. Why?
Ans. We are most likely to fall sick when a friend is suffering from measles since measles is an infectious/communicable disease that can spread easily from one person to the other.