दोस्तों आज के इस प्रतियोगिता वाले युग में सफल होने के लिए या फिर टिक पाने के लिए हमारा हर तरह से अपडेट रहना बहुत ही जरुरी है...इसलिए kvskidszone इसी क्षेत्र में थोड़ी सी भी मदद कर पाया तो ये सौभाग्य होगा!!!!!!(अपडेट रहिए,खुश रहिए!)
SEARCH SOME THING...
गुरुवार, 20 जुलाई 2017
ENG CLASS-3 CHAPTER -4 A LITTLE FISH STORY
A LITTLE FISH STORY
1. How many fish are there in the sea?
Ans. There are millions of fishes in the sea.
2. Why was the little fish unhappy?
Ans. The little fish was unhappy because he was very small.
3. What happened to the fish one day?
Ans. The fish was caught in the mesh of a net.
4. Why was the fish thankful to be a little fish?
Ans. The fish was thankful to be a little fish. This was only because of its smell size he was able to escape from the net.
5. Imagine you are a little fish. Describe what you might see around you.
Ans. There is a blue water all around me. I am swimming with other fellow little fishes.
6. Look at the pattern and fill in the blanks.
7. Fill in the blanks with the right word from the box.
Ans. A glass of water.
A box of matches.
A sheet of paper.
A bunch of flowers.
A herd of cows.
A pack of wolves.
8. Look at the following sentence. If I were only larger, how much happier I could be.
Make more sentences like this using the words in the box.
Ans. (i) If I were only taller, how much happier I could be.
(ii) If I were only thinner, how much happier I could be.
(iii) If I were only smaller, how much happier I could be.
(iv) If I were only cleverer, how much happier I could be.
(v) If I were only younger, how much happier I could be.
(vi) If I were only older, how much happier I could be.